Raises funds for the ILH organization to establish its financial stability. Develops legal ways of raising funds for organization. Report fundraising ideas for review and approval by the Board. Develops a calendar of fundraising events/activities.Proposes a list of resources and the budgets for each approve fundraising activities. Manages the ILH display tablet at each event. Develops activities that will generate income for the organization. Develops and maintains a working relationship with the Treasure. Keep resords and turns in all monies collected on behalf of the organization. Coordinates events or activities from the beginning to the end Track tickets and account for all tickets issued. Promote all ILH programs to increase fundraising opportunities.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer Grant Writer
- Reading Teacher
- Fundraising Committee Officers
- Writers desperately needed
- Marketing/Public Relations...
- Volunteer Chairman for...
- Committee Members
- Executive/Administrative Assistant
- Re: Volunteer Reading Teacher
- fundraising activities
- Want an Internship Opportunity...
- Job Developer/Business Manager
- Volunteers/Board of Directors...
- Grant writer/Program Coordinator
- Volunteer Reading Teacher