It will take a global family to complete all seven installation of the Human Family Tree/A Walk Through Paradise... and to build the Center for the Human Family.
Think Round, Inc. needs volunteers for the varied aspects of these two vast, expansive projects of our nonprofit. If you have interest in becoming involved here are some of the areas of our needs:
- project development and managment
- subject family recruitment
- fund raising/grant writing
- public outreach: print and electronic publicity and social media
- panel discussions/convenings/summit
- pre-and-post event evaluations
- 3D modelling and visual effects
- web presentation design: virtual reality, Prezi, Google slides, etc.
- graphic design: SketchUp, TurboCAD, AutoCAD, etc.
- venue sites and property location for final installation
- installation setup and takedown/final construction
- sourcing materials: fabric, panels, installation armetures, plants, lighting, etc.
- volunteers: gallery sitters, exhibition docents, and international food service
If you believe you can help in any of these areas of need or if you have ideas to share about any of them, please contact Heidi Hardin/Think Round, Inc. by phone or email.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Graphic Design
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- We are open to your availability.