Great Lakes Caring in Macomb County has a program called By Your Side. ON CALL VIGIL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!! What does this entail? We want to do our best to have a staff member present at ALL patient deaths. To achieve this we have a staff member perform one or all of these actions:
* Sit at bedside of patient
* Be present in the nursing home outside of patient room while family is in with family.
How are you assigned? - This is on an ON-CALL basis. Volunteers will be slotted into the schedules as needed. The main times needed will be in the evening, weekends, and early morning such as from 7am - 8am.
If you are interested in being at the bedside as a patient passes on please contact us to set up an interview for more information.
Inquire Online - Website: http://www.greatlakescaring.com
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week
- Reliable Transportation
- Pay It Forward With Hospice!
- JOIN The Hospice Volunteer...
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- Spice Up Your Resume with the...
- BRUCE TOWNSHIP AREA VOLUNTEERS...
- New Year - New Goals - Become a...
- Record a Hospice Patient's Life...
- RICHMOND AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- NO PATIENT DIES ALONE!
- Help Someone. Change a Life -...
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- FT. GRATIOT AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED