Great Lakes Caring in Macomb County has a program called By Your Side. ON CALL VIGIL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!! What does this entail? We want to do our best to have a staff member present at ALL patient deaths. To achieve this we have a staff member perform one or all of these actions:
* Sit at bedside of patient
* Be present in the nursing home outside of patient room while family is in with family.
How are you assigned? - This is on an ON-CALL basis. Volunteers will be slotted into the schedules as needed. The main times needed will be in the late afternoons to late evenings.
If you are interested in being in this SACRED SPACE at the bedside as a patient passes on please contact us to set up an interview for more information.
Inquire Online - Website: http://www.greatlakescaring.com
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week
- Reliable Transportation
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- Advanced Hospice VOLUNTEER...
- DAY TIME HOURS VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- RECORD LIFE STORIES
- MACOMB COUNTY AREA VOLUNTEERS...
- MT. CLEMENS - Volunteer with...
- CLINTON TOWNSHIP - Hospice...
- VIGIL - NO PATIENT DIES ALONE!
- GROSSE POINTE WOODS - Volunteer...
- WARREN, MI - VOLUNTEER with...
- READY TO BEGIN VOLUNTEERING?