We invite you to join our cause and help us save lives with safe water.
Currently, we are looking for someone to help us expand our donor base and increase donations, as well as retain our current donors and strengthen their loyalty. This position reports directly to the President and Founder of Wells Bring Hope.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with a nonprofit involved in fundraising from the general public
- Managerial experience with donor development and relations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized, enthusiastic self-starter and team player
- Hands-on experience with some type of professional donor database management program-(we use a simple one called "Neon") (ideally)
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Develop a plan to expand donor base to key target groups, Millennials, for one, where WBH is weak and work with Social Media team to help develop strategies and messaging
- Review ways in which WBH acknowledges donors at all levels and refine its effort
- Recommend ways to generate donor loyalty, on-going financial commitment
- Help to determine how to generate recurring donors
- Provide input for selected elements of an annual fundraiser, including selection of an honoree and celebrity involvement in alignment with the Donor Development plan
- Review and refine donor stewardship and acknowledgement of donations
- Participate in a monthly on-site Advisory Board meeting
- Send quarterly status report to Director of Volunteer Management
Who are we?Wells Bring Hope drills wells to bring safe water and sanitation to rural villages in Niger, West Africa, the poorest country in the world. Our mission is to save lives with safe water. The burden of getting water falls on women and girls, which means that girls can't go to school and women can't work to earn money for their families. All that changes when a well is drilled in a village. Your help is more than just a drop in the bucket. It transforms lives for generations to come.
For more information about our organization, please go to http://wellsbringhope.org and also visit us on Facebook
If interested in this or other positions with our organization, please email resume to Ida Beal Harding at email@example.com
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-5 hours per week
- Must be able to attend a monthly on-site Advisory Board meeting