The primary goals of the After School Enrichment Program are to provide meaningful academic support to students, expose students to new ideas and enrichment opportunities, align in-school and after school learning and engage parents. Volunteers increase the impact of the program by providing basic academic support and unconditional encouragement.
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- One or more times per week for 40 min-1.5 hrs
- Forrestal After School...
- AJK Academy After School...
- Neal Math and Science Academy...
- Forrestal Academic Lunch Bunch
- AJK Academy Academic Lunch Bunch
- Yeager Elementary After School...
- Pre-K Lunch and Naptime Buddies
- North Elementary After School...
- North Elementary Academic Lunch...
- Yeager Elementary Academic Lunch...