Are you retired or able to work during the day? Great Lakes Caring Hospice has a need for hospice volunteers to visit with our patients residing at the local area nursing homes. During the day is critical because our patients often receive no visitors during that time.
No experience necessary just the willingness and compassion to be of comfort to patients living in their last days.
To learn more about how your gift can ease the transition for a Great Lakes Caring Hospice patient, visit www.GreatLakesCaring.com or contact the Volunteer Coordinator directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 586-468-8580
We look forward to hearing from you!
Find More Information at http://www.greatlakescaring.com
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hr a week
- Must Have Own Reliable Transportation
- Advanced Hospice VOLUNTEER...
- Hospice Volunteer Training...
- DAY TIME HOURS VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- RECORD LIFE STORIES
- MACOMB COUNTY AREA VOLUNTEERS...
- Give Back to Hospice by...
- VIGIL - NO PATIENT DIES ALONE!
- WARREN, MI - VOLUNTEER with...
- READY TO BEGIN VOLUNTEERING?
- FT. GRATIOT Volunteer In YOUR...
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- MT. CLEMENS - Volunteer with...
- GROSSE POINTE WOODS - Volunteer...