***RETIRED? VOLUNTEER WITH HOSPICE!***
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where19176 Hall Rd.Ste. 130Clinton Township, MI 48038
Are you retired or able to volunteer during the day? Great Lakes Caring Hospice has a need for hospice volunteers to visit with our patients residing at the local area nursing homes. During the day is critical because our patients often receive no visitors during that time.
No experience necessary just the willingness and compassion to be of comfort to patients living in their last days.
To learn more about how your gift can ease the transition for a Great Lakes Caring Hospice patient, visit www.GreatLakesCaring.com or contact the Volunteer Coordinator directly at email@example.com or 586-468-8580
****Register for Volunteer Training coming up on January 20, 2018 10am-1pm****
We look forward to hearing from you!
Find More Information at http://www.greatlakescaring.com
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hr a week
- Must Have Own Reliable Transportation
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS | FT....
- COLLEGE STUDENTS LEARN ABOUT...
- Spiritual Care Volunteers for...
- ***RETIRED? VOLUNTEER WITH...
- RECORD LIFE STORIES
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS | MOUNT...
- ***SIT VIGIL WITH HOSPICE...
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS | GROSSE...
- WARREN, MI - VOLUNTEER with...
- ***REGISTER! - Hospice Volunteer...
- Sitting in Silent Grace with...
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS | CLINTON...