Are you retired or able to work during the day? Great Lakes Caring Hospice has a need for hospice volunteers to visit with our patients residing at the local area nursing homes. During the day is critical because our patients often receive no visitors during that time.
No experience necessary just the willingness and compassion to be of comfort to patients living in their last days.
To learn more about how your gift can ease the transition for a Great Lakes Caring Hospice patient, visit www.GreatLakesCaring.com or contact the Volunteer Coordinator directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 586-468-8580
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hr a week
- Must Have Own Reliable Transportation
- Pay It Forward With Hospice!
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- Spice Up Your Resume with the...
- DAY TIME HOURS VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Record a Hospice Patient's Life...
- RICHMOND AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- VIGIL - NO PATIENT DIES ALONE!
- Help Someone. Change a Life -...
- ***Help Us With Veteran Pinning...
- ***FT. GRATIOT AREA VOLUNTEERS...