Goodwill Easter Seals Adult Day Services offers a safe, engaging and caring day program for seniors. This service allows families who are caring for aging, dependent adults the flexibility and time needed in order to carry out life’s daily responsibilities, such as going to work or running errands. You have the comfort of knowing that your loved one is safe and well cared for. As a volunteer for this program you will assist with games, crafts, music and other activities throughout the day. Also serving as a companion for the participants.
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-4 hours per week
- Be avaliable anytime M-F 7:00am-5:00pm
- Lobby Ambassador/Greeter
- Summer Youth volunteers NEEDED!
- Volunteer to be a companion to a...
- Allen County, Lima Adult Day...
- Matter of Balance Program, help...
- Vision Services needs help with...
- Office and clerical opportunities
- Volunteers with basic computer...
- Coffee Cart assistant
- Radio Reading Services-Read to...