Goodwill Easter Seals Adult Day Services offers a safe, engaging and caring day program for seniors. This service allows families who are caring for aging, dependent adults the flexibility and time needed in order to carry out life’s daily responsibilities, such as going to work or running errands.
As a volunteer for this program you will assist with games, crafts, music and other activities throughout the day. Also serving as a companion for the participants.
Volunteer commitment could be 1-4 hours once per week
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-4 hours per week
- Be avaliable anytime M-F 7:00am-5:00pm
- Senior Adult Day Center...
- Lobby Ambassador
- Digital Skills training assistant
- Matter of Balance Program, help...
- Quality Assurance Department...
- Information Technology wiz
- Radio Reading volunteer
- Radio news room assistant
- Senior Adult Day Services...
- Visually impaired guide-Once per...
- Companion and activity assistant...
- Clerical/Admin assistant volunteer
- Community Computer Lab helper
- Coffee Cart Assistant