Summary: Human Health Project (www.humanhealthproject.org) is looking for an energetic, articulate, self-directed, and organized Special Events Manager to work closely with our Development and Marketing team.
The purpose of the Human Health Project (HHP) is to get health information and peer-to-peer support from the HHP community around the world in response to Health Topics that are posted.
Anyone participating in HHP may post a health experience on HHP’s website. This will prompt other HHP users to post information and advice about this person's health experience. HHP's website will store all of this about the health expereince in one place to facilitate sharing information and providing or receiving support.
Generally, information and support will be provided by members of the public who want to help people anonymously who have health conditions and questions.
Our goal is to improve access, self-management, equity, and affordability of health care throughout the world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, promotes, and facilitates the HHP Annual Gala Final Event.
- Establishes budget and timelines and contacts venues, speakers, and donors
- Drafts and sends invitations to donors and guests
- Schedules and maintains communication with speakers, vendors, and participants
- Coordinates and monitors event timelines
- Reviews and analyzes evaluations
- Assists in preparing a variety of publications, materials, and programs for events
- Initiates, coordinates and/or participates in all efforts to publicize promotion of all events.
The Event Planner need not work out of HHP's offices.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- HHP's Google AdWords Manager
- Grant Writer
- Marketing Administrator
- Director of Development
- Evidence-Based Medicine Expert
- Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Development
- Director of Development - Fund...
- Online Community Moderator
- Blog Writer
- Event Planner
- Executive Director - Data...
- Director of Marketing -...
- Social Media Manager
- Video Designer/Producer
- Condition Community Champion