The communications director/press secretary is in charge of interactions with the media. They build relationships with the press, communicate with the media as the key spokesperson, set up interviews and identify media opportunities for the organization. They may help write and develop literature/press releases, and create copy for our web site and other social media platforms. The communications director should have prior experience and contacts with the media, be a good writer, team player and communicator, and be a pro-active thinker and strategist.
Please share a resume and three references with email addresses.
- Technical Writing
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Sales Marketing
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- as listed above
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- WordPress Expert Needed Urgently!
- Ohio Department of Education...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- LifterLMS Assistant/Classroom...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Online Foreign Language...
- Recognition Day Assistant
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Secretary/ Grant Writer
- Online Class Monitors
- Grant Writers