The communications director/press secretary is in charge of interactions with the media. They build relationships with the press, communicate with the media as the key spokesperson, set up interviews and identify media opportunities for the organization. They may help write and develop literature/press releases, and create copy for our web site and other social media platforms. The communications director should have prior experience and contacts with the media, be a good writer, team player and communicator, and be a pro-active thinker and strategist.
Must be a self-starter and great communicator as well as detail oriented and must be a team player. Communication Secretary needs to implement Communications strategies.
Job Summary : The Communications Secretary at New Heights Educational Group will organize events, produce & broadcast content, suggest ideas, handle data, and assist with internal & external processes. The Communications Secretary will provide administrative aid to Editors, Proofreaders, Graphic Designers, Marketing Representatives, Radio Hosts, Fundraising Representatives, Photographers and Videographers.
- Operate web content and prepare weekly updates
- Send greetings and acknowledgments at special occasions
- Send notifications related to work and due date reminders
- Edit notices for grammar, outline, and content
- Plan agendas and Organize meetings, activities, and events
- Gather applicants’ data and maintain record of volunteers
- Post summaries of accomplished activities
- Support projects, fundraising endeavors and media coverage
- Implement social media plans by creating and uploading content
- Devise creative ideas for promotions and event themes
- Prepare presentations and write articles for newsletters
- Assemble & evaluate data, and make proposals for growth and development
- Prior experience or education in Communications, Public Relations, English, and Marketing preferred
- Aptitude in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in word processing and graphic design software
Please share a resume and three references with email addresses.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
- Technical Writing
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Sales Marketing
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- as listed above
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Internet Radio Host
- Marketing Director for a Non...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Book Author for educational...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Blackboard Learn/Coursesites...
- Volunteer Spanish Tutor(Virtual)
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Volunteer - part time...
- Educational Advocate
- Partnership Builder
- Marketing and Advertising Expert...
- Online Foreign Language...
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Research Coordinator
- Online Class Monitors
- Assistant Virtual Development...
- Grant Writers
- Fieldtrip and Travel Coordinator