Communications Director/Press Secretary
New Heights Educational Group, Inc
The communications director/press secretary is in charge of interactions with the media. They build relationships with the press, communicate with the media as the key spokesperson, set up interviews and identify media opportunities for the organization. They may help write and develop literature/press releases, and create copy for our web site and other social media platforms. The communications director should have prior experience and contacts with the media, be a good writer, team player and communicator, and be a pro-active thinker and strategist.
Must be a self-starter and great communicator as well as detail oriented and must be a team player. Communication Secretary needs to implement Communications strategies.
Job Summary : The Communications Secretary at New Heights Educational Group will organize events, produce & broadcast content, suggest ideas, handle data, and assist with internal & external processes. The Communications Secretary will provide administrative aid to Editors, Proofreaders, Graphic Designers, Marketing Representatives, Radio Hosts, Fundraising Representatives, Photographers and Videographers.
- Operate web content and prepare weekly updates
- Send greetings and acknowledgments at special occasions
- Send notifications related to work and due date reminders
- Edit notices for grammar, outline, and content
- Plan agendas and Organize meetings, activities, and events
- Gather applicants’ data and maintain record of volunteers
- Post summaries of accomplished activities
- Support projects, fundraising endeavors and media coverage
- Implement social media plans by creating and uploading content
- Devise creative ideas for promotions and event themes
- Prepare presentations and write articles for newsletters
- Assemble & evaluate data, and make proposals for growth and development
- Prior experience or education in Communications, Public Relations, English, and Marketing preferred
- Aptitude in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in word processing and graphic design software
Please share a resume and three references with email addresses and phone numbers.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received and call 4197860247.
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
We respond to ALL messages, please check your spam folder if you don't hear from us. Email us at NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com. Or message us on our HR google hangout https://hangouts.google.com/group/AqmPQ2uqBLoxbvl23 Phone numbers are appreciated, if we don't have a number and you don't reply to our email we have no way of responding.
About New Heights Educational Group, Inc
14735 Power Dam Road BY APPT ONLY, DEFIANCE, OH 43512, US
Our Mission: The New Heights Educational Group, Inc. promotes literacy for children and adults by offering a range of educational support services. Such services include assisting families in the selection of schools, organization of educational activities, and acquisition of materials. We promote a healthy learning environment and enrichment programs for families of preschool and school-age children, including children with special needs.
We are an award winning resource and literacy center. We serve all families regardless of school choice or backgrounds. Apply to volunteer in one of our 76 positions, if you have a talent we can implement it. Contact us today: NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com
*Please be advised that most of the potential volunteers that reach out to us, do not reply to our initial letter. Make sure to check spam folders, share a phone number and stay proactive in your onboarding.
Volunteer with us: