To apply, please fill out online application at www.arshtcenter.org/internships
As the focal point of performing arts activity in South Florida, the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County serves as a showcase for the finest in established and developing performing arts programs. The Center is the foundation on which established resident organizations build their programs and
extend their reach. The Center also serves as a laboratory, providing first class accessible facilities for smaller, emerging and developing organizations and for the Center’s own innovative productions and events. The Center provides our diverse audiences with opportunities to share South Florida's many cultures, offering
insights and understanding. As an educational resource, the Center broadens the horizons of our children and enhances our quality of life by offering a full range of cultural learning experiences.
Design interns have the opportunity to build their portfolios with a wide variety of projects, working alongside our experienced in-house designers and marketing team. Design interns support our in-house team in the creation and revisions of these projects:
* Retractable banners
* Show ads
* Wall banners
* Bus shelters
* Business cards
* Enter to win signs
* VIP tour passes
* Web banners
* Eblast graphics
* Homepage tiles
* Landing and sales web pages
* Mobile billboards
* Plasma screen graphics
* Animated slide presentations
* Basic video editing
* Junior, senior or graduate status (College/University) pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or a related field
* Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Quarkxpress, as well as Microsoft Office. Strong
web design and HTML / CSS skills are a plus.
* 16+ hours of availability per week between 9:00 am and 5:30 pm
* Strong interest in the arts
* This is an unpaid internship that may be taken for credit, check with your school’s academic advisor.
- Graphic Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 16+ hours per week
- Fall 2017 - Hospitality &...
- Fall 2017- Promotions Internship...
- Fall 2017 - Theater Production...
- Fall 2017 - Web/Graphic Design...
- Fall 2017 -...
- Fall 2017 - Accounting...
- Fall 2017 - Information...
- Fall 2017- Public Relations...
- Fall 2017- Work Force Management...
- Fall 2017- Non Profit Office...
- Fall 2017 Non-Profit Corporate...
- Fall 2017- Fundraising...
- Fall 2017 Design Traffic...
- Fall 2017- Production/Operations...
- Fall 2017- Media...