Open Door Family Medical Centers is hosting a large holiday toy drive to help ensure that all of our young patients are able to receive a new gift this holiday season. We are collecting donations of 2,500 new toys!
It take many hands and miles of tape to sort and wrap all of the toys. Our gift wrapping room is loacted in the basement of the First Baptist Church in Ossining. We can use adult, college and high school volunteers. The shifts are:
Shift 1: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Shift 2: 12:30pm - 3:30pm
Please email Alicia Ward, Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com. Please be sure to include wrapping date and shift.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- 3 hours
- cheerful, can gift wrap
- Many Hands and Miles of Gift Wrap
- Desperate for Diapers
- Reading Volunteer for Preschool...
- You Can Change a Child's World,...
- Read to Preschool Children
- Children's Book Delivery
- Literacy Champion: Book Donation...
- Holiday Gift Wrapping
- Toddler Board Book Drive - We...
- Bilingual English-Spanish...
- Toy Drive Sorting