Head Start is looking for volunteers to provide assistance with the creation of promotional material for the "Every Day Counts" campaign aimed at increasing attendance rates among participants enrolled in the program.
-Work with the Family and Community Engagement Coordinator to create designs for promotional items such as magnets, t-shirts, etc.
-Create posters and other designs for display at Head Start programs
-Work with the Purchasing Department to order materials and oversee their distribution
-Perform other related duties as required
Skills & Qualifications:
-Associate's Degree in Graphic Design or related field with one to two years of documented graphic design and/or communications experience preferred
-Proficiency in graphic applications including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and MS Powerpoint
-Knowledge of production processes
-Ability to work collaboratively and independently
-Passion for producing high-quality work
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Visual Arts
- Market Research / Analysis
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- 5-10 hours per week, no weekends
- Housing Intern/Volunteer
- Front Door Membership Card...
- Video Editing Intern
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- Family Engagement Coordinators
- Intake Assistant Interns
- Changing Tracks Initiative Tutor
- Changing Tracks Initiative...
- Food Dollars Trainers
- Elder Services Interns
- Homeless Point-In-Time Census
- Special Projects Volunteer
- Case Managers - Jamaica Plain
- Arts and Crafts Instructor
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- Graphic Design Volunteer
- Administrative Assistants --...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Community Planning and Research...