Head Start is looking for volunteers to provide assistance with the creation of promotional material for the "Every Day Counts" campaign aimed at increasing attendance rates among participants enrolled in the program.
-Work with the Family and Community Engagement Coordinator to create designs for promotional items such as magnets, t-shirts, etc.
-Create posters and other designs for display at Head Start programs
-Work with the Purchasing Department to order materials and oversee their distribution
-Perform other related duties as required
Skills & Qualifications:
-Associate's Degree in Graphic Design or related field with one to two years of documented graphic design and/or communications experience preferred
-Proficiency in graphic applications including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and MS Powerpoint
-Knowledge of production processes
-Ability to work collaboratively and independently
-Passion for producing high-quality work
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Visual Arts
- Market Research / Analysis
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- 5-10 hours per week, no weekends
- Computer Instructor Volunteer
- Campaign Volunteer
- Video Editing Intern
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- Food Pantry Volunteer
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Housing Search Intern
- Youth Academy Club Leader
- Intake Assistant Interns
- Senior Programs Intern
- Youth Academy Enrichment Class...
- Exercise Instructor Volunteer
- Data Entry Intern/Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- Graphic Design Volunteer
- Family Services Interns
- Housing Resource Support Volunteer
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Future Protectors Initiative...
- Community Planning and Research...