Verner Center for Early Learning needs volunteer help to prepare our new classrooms out at the Asheville City Preschool. Tasks include removing staples from walls, wiping down and cleaning toys, wiping down and cleaning office furniture, organizing storage space, and possible transferring things to a storage unit. Even if it's one hour out of the day, we could really use the hands. Please help create a dynamic creative space where young children thrive!
Please note that the opportunity is only for 9:00 AM - $:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- Interior Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- As many hours as can be given
- Get Ready for School!
- Do you love to talk on the phone...
- Babies Rock Dude!
- Calling all Tweeters, FaceBook...
- Web Redesign!!
- Do you love to create? Design...
- You've Got Mail!
- Celebrate the Week of the Young...
- Volunteer to assist the...
- An Ode to Filing
- Playground Spruce Up
- A Walk through the Woods
- Do you want to make a positive...