Do you want to help save the lives of pets from the comfort of your own home? Are you organized and detail-oriented? Are you a wiz with Microsoft Word and Excel? Do you know how to do a Mail Merge? Do you like doing research and are able to find pertinent information upon request? If so, a remote administrative support volunteer position with BirchBark Foundation may be the one for you!
BirchBark Foundation has several fundraising and pet health education campaigns and projects throughout the year and needs your help to stay organized and in touch with our constituents. We seek a talented volunteer who is knowledgeable in online communication, can work independently and is able to complete research assignments and/or writing assignments. As a volunteer you will get to work remotely with staff and other volunteers, while working on real-time projects that help us raise funds and awareness for the work that we do.
Our ideal candidate is someone who loves, loves, loves pets. You are organized, detail-oriented, and have an awareness of confidentiality in fundraising.
What You Will Do (depending on interests):
- Perform mail merges with a variety of direct mail and fundraising letters and campaigns.
- Perform research for fundraising and community building projects.
- Track your incoming and completed work with BBF, report results and share new ideas to our team.
- Create compelling content that BBF can use for fundraising communications and/or pet health education programs.
Some qualities you should possess:
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Responsible and Flexible.
- Interest in animal welfare, pet health education, and generally socially conscious individual
- Program Management
- Donor Management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-10 hours a week