Interested in doing good deeds for this holiday season, then MAII has an opportunity for you. We are looking for volunteers to help us at our fundraising gala on December 17 th , 2017. Ministries of Aides International Inc. (MAII) is a humanitarian relief non-profit organization under title 501(c) 3 focusing on helping needy children and families worldwide. We are currently working on our upcoming fundraising gala which will benefit helping finishing building 3 schools in the towns of Robert, Bazillan and Chouchou Bay in the country of Haiti. The gala coordinator will have duties such as sending emails, making phone calls, follow up with reports from various component of the gala team. No previous volunteer experience is required. If interested, Please contact us at 617-250-8516 or email us your resume at email@example.com . You can also visit our website at www.themaii.org .
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- International Liaison
- LOOKING FOR YOUTHS TO HELP DO...
- CONSTRUCTION HELP NEEDED IN HAITI
- Looking for Medical Personnel to...
- Director of Development
- Help build schools in Haiti -...
- Looking for help for Fundraising...
- Grant Researchers
- COME HAVE FUN WITH US WHILE...
- Event Print and Promotion
- Sponsor Chair
- Grant Writers
- Grant researcher
- Help MAII organize our...
- MEDICAL STAFF NEEDED TO...
- WordPress Website Designer
- Event Chair