The Volunteer Financial Education Instructor will lead classes about budgeting, buying a home, credit repair, banking services, and other financial topics. Our ideal volunteer possesses basic knowledge of personal finance, is passionate about educating and empowering others. We are looking for individuals with a background in the following areas: Background in credit counseling, professionals in banking, insurance, credit analysts, accounting, or financial related fields. Students in financial related fields are welcome. Contact us today to volunteer for this opportunity.
- Financial Planning
- People Skills
- Financial Service Assistance
- Public Speaking
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- March 2017 VISTAs at Our House
- Volunteer Health and Wellness...
- Volunteer Education Tutor
- Volunteer Computer 101 Instructor
- Childcare volunteers needed at...
- Volunteer Financial Education...
- Become an Afterschool Homework...
- Little Learners classroom aides...
- A VISTA Leader at Our House
- Volunteer Employment Skills...