Native plants, get into the ground!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereOtay Lakes County Park2270 Wueste Rd.Chula Vista, CA 91915
Assist park staff in planting native plants on a hillside at Otay Lakes County Park in Chula Vista. We'll work with your group to pick the best day for your group to serve. We could benefit from between 8-15 volunteers to accomplish this project. We'll provide the tools. Volunteers should wear sturdy shoes and other appropriate "getting dirty, working in the dirt" attire. Bring water and snacks too.
Great project for youth or adult groups.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- a few hours
- Support Parks one evening a...
- San Elijo Nature...
- After-School Program...
- Let's plant some big trees!
- Volunteer Park Patrol
- Live-in Park Host in County Parks
- Let's Plant Some Trees!
- Creekbed Cleanup at Pine Valley...
- International Day of Play
- Work Party with a Ranger at...
- History Buffs Wanted!
- Breakfast with Santa @ San...
- Trail Posts-Get in the ground!
- Do you love History? Become a...
- Native plants, get into the...