If you have a passion for cooking and enjoy seeing the fruits of your labor, then Cooking Creations in Somerset County is the project for you.
Midland Adult Services (MAS) was established to provide high quality community housing, job training and placement services, as well as social and recreational experiences to support and enrich the lives of adults with special needs.
Volunteers are needed to help cook, prepare and serve a meal for approximately 15 residents.
The goal is to educate residents with special needs how to prepare healthy and easy to make meals.
Please email the Project Coordinator (Opportunity Leader) for more information. Its the Project Coordinator who sets the menu a week in advance.
This project is best suited for adult volunteers. Thank you!
NOTE: To participate in this project
you must be a Jersey Cares volunteer.
To sign up as a Jersey Cares volunteer:
1. Visit www.jerseycares.org
2. Click on "Log-In"
3. Click on "Not a Member? Register"
4. Fill out all necessary information.
5. Register for a project!
- Cooking / Catering
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Earth Keepers in Essex County...
- Hunger Helpers in Newark
- Newark Ambassadors
- Donation Clean Up in Belmar
- Conversations and Connections in...
- Donation Delivery in Belmar
- Beach Sweep in Point Pleasant...
- Beach Sweep in Long Branch
- Homework Helpers in Little Ferry
- Earth Keepers in Jersey City...
- Donation Sorting in Short Hills
- Tutor and Mentor in Madison
- Earth Keepers in Watchung...
- Bingo Time with Veterans in...
- Advanced Computer Essentials in...
- Kiddy Care in Madison
- Book Buddies in Wayne
- College Readiness Academic...
- Camden Volunteer Recruiter
- Earth Keepers in Manchester