Public Relations Intern
I'RAISE Girls & Boys International
If you have experience and/or knowledge in public relations AND looking to volunteer your skills and expertise with a Non Profit then we invite you to apply.
Some Duties will Include:
- Marketing events and services
- Social media marketing
- Network and partnerships with community and city governmental officials
- Manage newsletters and articles
- Seeking opportunities for news coverage, newspaper ads
Please email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!
About I'RAISE Girls & Boys International
3640 White Plains Road, Bronx, NY 10469, US
I'RAISE mission is to raise, empower, and inspire minority youth to experience success and progress in all areas of their lives and to become successful leaders through raising and increasing self-esteem and self-worth.
- Mental Health Programs- Child & Youth Psychotherapy, Group Counseling, Art Therapy, Play Therapy
- Education Programs -College Impact Program, Genesis Tutoring Program
- After School Programs- Sports & Arts Afterschool (Basketball, football, dance, music, fine arts, chess, cheerleading),
- Community Performing Arts Program - Dance and Theater
- Mentoring - One-on-one or Group Mentoring
- Youth Self Care- Cosmetology program