Seeking a skilled, creative and experienced Education Coordinator Volunteer to coordinate Early Scholars Academy. Some duties include
- Coordinate Early Scholars Educational events for students and families
- Develop education plans
- Develop Lesson plans for grades K-5th grade
- Coordinate Math Fair and Book Fair
If you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org
COLLEGE STUDENTS, TEACHERS AND RETIRED TEACHERS ARE WELCOME!
- Special Needs
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 4-8 Hours weekly
- Experience in teaching elementary school children in school, tutoring program or afterschool
- Board Member/Board Leader
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Program Coordinator Intern,...
- Program Coordinator Intern for...
- School Social Worker
- Center for Research & Training...
- Summer Camp Counselor!
- Mother Daughter Retreat!
- Elementary Group Teacher
- Education Coordinator
- Executive Assistant
- Big Brother/Big Sister Mentor
- School Mentor Specialist
- Human Resources Assistant
- Public Relations Intern
- Grant Writer
- Macys Charity Day Community...
- Marketing Specialist Volunteer
- Event Committee Planner