Seeking a skilled, creative and experienced Education Coordinator Volunteer to coordinate Early Scholars Academy. Some duties include
- Coordinate Early Scholars Educational events for students and families
- Develop education plans
- Develop Lesson plans for grades K-5th grade
- Coordinate Math Fair and Book Fair
If you are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com
COLLEGE STUDENTS, TEACHERS AND RETIRED TEACHERS ARE WELCOME!
- Special Needs
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 4-8 Hours weekly
- Experience in teaching elementary school children in school, tutoring program or afterschool
- Cheer Coach
- Board Member/Board Leader
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Bronx Finest Christmas Theater...
- Toy & Coat Drive @ Bronx Finest...
- Program Coordinator Intern,...
- Program Coordinator Intern for...
- School Social Worker
- Center for Research & Training...
- Elementary Group Teacher
- Education Coordinator
- Big Brother/Big Sister Mentor
- Spoken Word Artist
- Teen Group Specialist *Girls*
- Human Resources Assistant
- Public Relations Intern
- Grant Writer
- Marketing Specialist Volunteer
- Program Coordinator Intern and...