The teaching assistant position requires someone with good communication skills, flexible to different learning styles and techniques of learning. You would be responsible for providing assistance to teachers/tutors that need a wide variety of helps on an ongoing basis. It could range from requesting research from our research department, finding resources needed for class, helping with last minute technical issues, making sure every teacher has a class monitor and sometimes filling in as class monitor.
Providing weekly/monthly feedback and keep records of duties assigned and completed.
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
Resume and three references are a must. If you plan on being a substitute teacher you will need to provide a background check.
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Services
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Internet Radio Host
- Marketing Director for a Non...
- Content management on WordPress...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Book Author for educational...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Blackboard Learn/Coursesites...
- Science Tutor for High school...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Volunteer - part time...
- Educational Advocate
- Partnership Builder
- Marketing and Advertising Expert...
- Online Foreign Language...
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Research Coordinator
- Online Class Monitors
- Assistant Virtual Development...
- Grant Writers
- Fieldtrip and Travel Coordinator