The teaching assistant position requires someone with good communication skills, flexible to different learning styles and techniques of learning. You would be responsible for providing assistance to teachers/tutors that need a wide variety of helps on an ongoing basis. It could range from requesting research from our research department, finding resources needed for class, helping with last minute technical issues, making sure every teacher has a class monitor and sometimes filling in as class monitor.
Providing weekly/monthly feedback and keep records of duties assigned and completed.
Resume and three references are a must. If you plan on being a substitute teacher you will need to provide a background check.
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Services
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- Content management on WordPress...
- Ohio Department of Education...
- Spreaker Expert/Internet Radio...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- APP Experts - Including product...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Online Foreign Language...
- Recognition Day Assistant
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Speech Therapist - Volunteer
- Online Class Monitors
- Grant Writers