The teaching assistant position requires someone with good communication skills, flexible to different learning styles and techniques of learning. You would be responsible for providing assistance to teachers/tutors that need a wide variety of helps on an ongoing basis. It could range from requesting research from our research department, finding resources needed for class, helping with last minute technical issues, making sure every teacher has a class monitor and sometimes filling in as class monitor.
Providing weekly/monthly feedback and keep records of duties assigned and completed.
Resume and three references are a must. If you plan on being a substitute teacher you will need to provide a background check.
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Services
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- Scholarship Researcher
- WordPress Expert Needed Urgently!
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- LMS Assistant/Classroom Building
- Program Developer
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Secretary/ Grant Writer
- Online Class Monitors
- Grant Writers