Help our senior community by becoming a Meals on Wheels driver!
Volunteers are needed to come in and deliver boxes of frozen meals to seniors in Fort Collins.
It only takes about an hour each week to help provide wonderfully nutritious meals to the seniors in our community.
This is a great way to give back to your community if you don't have a lot of time on your hands and are wanting to volunteer.
Volunteers come in Monday- Friday and start their service by 10:30am and end before or around 1pm.
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-1.5 hours weekly
- Seeking companions in Berthoud...
- Are You a People Person With a...
- Be a pal to local pets!
- Pampering Time! Provide...
- Do you have sewing skills?
- Art Program Leader
- Volunteer to help make medical...
- Enjoy reminiscing with seniors?
- Share your love of Colorado!
- Serving Smiles with Lunch!
- Help the Handyman Program get to...
- Everybody needs somebody!
- Resume Building Opportunities...
- Make a Friend with an Estes Park...
- Want to work at a museum?
- Deliver to seniors in your...
- Record a senior's stories, and...
- Cruise around town while...
- Do you have Tools, Time and...
- Loveland Needs a Few Good Men!