Meals on Wheels is looking for a driver! Volunteers are needed once a week to deliver boxes of frozen meals to seniors in Fort Collins. It only takes about an hour each week to help provide nutritious meals and develop bonds with seniors in our community. Volunteers can start their service between 10am-1pm.
Need more flexibility?
We have substitute driver positions too!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1-1.5 hours weekly
- Are you a good listener? Be a...
- Love dinosaurs??
- Stand up for victims. Be a first...
- Are You a People Person With a...
- Male Volunteers Needed!
- Pampering Time! Provide...
- BINGO! This volunteer...
- Make new friends while you...
- Get in shape while building a...
- Enjoy reminiscing with seniors?
- In just one hour a week, share...
- Homework Helpers needed!
- Everybody needs somebody!
- Be a companion to a local senior!
- Support a senior's independence
- Help seniors with grocery needs!
- Put Home Repair Skills To Use In...
- Want to work at a museum?
- Help with Suicide Prevention
- Loveland Needs a Few Good Men!