Help our senior community by becoming a Meals on Wheels driver!
Volunteers are needed to deliver meals to seniors in Fort Collins.
It only takes about an hour once a week to help provide wonderfully nutritious meals to the seniors in our community.
This is a great way to give back to your community.
Volunteers come in Monday- Friday and start their service by 10:30am and end before or around 1pm.
Have a busy schedule? No worries we will work with you to find the right area for you.
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-1.5 hours weekly
- Seeking companions in Berthoud...
- Are you a good listener? Be a...
- Stand up for victims. Be a first...
- Be a pal to local pets!
- Pampering Time! Provide...
- BINGO! This volunteer...
- Art Program Leader
- Do you have home improvement...
- Want to impact the Fort Collins...
- Share your love of Colorado!
- Serving Smiles with Lunch!
- Help your community and share...
- Everybody needs somebody!
- Make a Friend with a Senior in...
- Help Seniors with Nutrition
- Lets Build Up Our Community!...
- Want to work at a museum?
- Become a "star" volunteer at the...
- Loveland Needs a Few Good Men!
- Got time for a game of Scrabble...