Annual Gala Committee
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Position Title: Hope, Heal, Grow Gala Committee Member
- Responsible for sitting on the Gala Committee to help with the overall success of the event
- Secure event sponsors
- Promote the gala to friends and colleagues
- Secure auction items for both the live and silent auction
- Work with the Gala Chair(s) to identify new attendees and corporate partners
Position Start Date: Immediately
- Approximately 2 -5 hours per week from home, however time commitment may vary.
- Attend committee meetings in person or by phone once a month in the Hoffman Estates area. Additional committee meetings may be added as the event approaches.
Preferred Skills and Additional Details:
- Enthusiasm for planning a charity event
- Experience fundraising or soliciting auction items and prizes
- Attend event as a paying guest
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21