The role of the School Site Coordinator is to develop the relationships with the Principal, teachers, counselors, and students within the school. This individual also provides logistical and back up support to the teacher and class. This individual needs to be willing to attend some of the classes. Great job for a self starter who loves working with people. Check out our website at psiloveyoufoundation.org
- Works with the School to identify an on-site contact to work with the organization.
- Maintains communication with the teachers and principals within the school to assess how the program is going.
- Ensures that there are teachers interested in the program.
- Meets with the Principal to set up dates, times, and number of classes.
- Communicates school information to the Teachers.
- Works with the Volunteer Director to ensure we have all paper work completed by teachers (background check)
- Meets with the Program Director to set up the program
- Works with the school regarding pr, testimonials, and videos.
- Order, pick up and pack all supplies and materials needed for class.
- Program Management
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Services
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- This varies. But you can work on your own time.
- self starter, patient, excellent communication skills, persistent, follow throught