We are looking for volunteers to transport our elderly and disabled clients to and from the grocery store.
How does shopping work?
- We will match volunteers with clients that live within 10-15 miles of their home address
- Once a month you will pick up the client from their home to take them to and from the grocery store
- Has reliable transportation'
- Can give two hours a month for 12 month
- Has a flexible schedule
This is a once a month commitment for 12 months.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Once per month
- Donate A Knee Walker
- Transporting Medical Equiptment
- Moving "Menistry Volunteers
- Donate items for Baby Layettes
- VOLUNTEERS/CHURCHES TO HOST OR...
- Day Receptionist
- Provide Transportation for...
- Food Delivery
- Yardwork for elderly or disabled
- Parenting Class Teachers
- Painting Volunteers
- Help an Elderly/Disabled Person...
- HOST BABY ITEM DONATION DRIVE
- Visit the elderly or disabled
- Handyman Assistant
- Take an Elderly or Disabled...
- Donate Baby Furniture
- Telephone Visitation with...
- Adopt an Elder Program Team