We are looking for volunteers to transport our elderly and disabled clients to and from the grocery store.
How does shopping work?
- We will match volunteers with clients that live within 10-15 miles of their home address
- Once a month you will pick up the client from their home to take them to and from the grocery store
- Has reliable transportation'
- Can give two hours a month for 12 month
- Has a flexible schedule
This is a once a month commitment for 12 months.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Once per month
- Love Story: Help a disabled man...
- Donate items for Baby Layettes
- Donate a Front Door to an...
- Take an Elderly Person to a...
- Food Delivery
- Yardwork for elderly or disabled
- Painting for elderly/disabled
- Fix a Leaking Sink for an...
- Help an Elderly/Disabled Person...
- Fix a Clomgged Sink for an...
- Visit the elderly or disabled
- Volunteer As a Follow-Up...
- Take an Elderly or Disabled...
- Telephone Visitation with...
- Donate Baby Furniture
- Adopt an Elder LINC Team