The Fit and Food Connection is a new non-profit serving people in northern St. Louis. We provide food assistance to low income families, and empower people to get healthy through free fitness and nutrition education.
On a weekly basis, our non-profit picks up, sorts, and delivers food donations from partners throughout the community to local families in need. There are a lot of ways you can be a help to this program including:
- Food Pick Up Driver
- Farm Pick up
- On Saturdays, picks up donated produce from one of the following farms
- Delivers produce to the food pantry on Sundays at 12:30PM and records amount of produce received (weight and cost)
- Fit Flavors
- On Sundays, picks up donated prepared meals from the Creve Coeur Fit Flavors location and delivers to pantry, arriving at the pantry at 12:30PM; records number of meals received
- Arrives at pantry at 12:30PM
- Assists other sorters in dividing food donations in an organized manner, paying attention to clients’ special needs and family size.
- Delivery Driver
- Arrives at pantry between 1:30 - 2:00PM.
- Delivers food from the food pantry to designated families throughout St. Louis
- Farm Pick up
This is an opportunity for local volunteers to directly connect and communicate with fellow members of the community! Whether you’re available for one-time or ongoing assistance, we’re committed to finding the right opportunity for you.
Come help us get those in need empowered, smiling and healthier!
Apply and find out more by contacting Gabi Cole: email@example.com
- Program Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- requires the use of your own vehicle, 18+