The Fit and Food Connection is a new non-profit serving people in northern St. Louis. We provide food assistance to low income families, and empower people to get healthy through free fitness and nutrition education.
On a weekly basis, our non-profit picks up, sorts, and delivers food donations from partners throughout the community to local families in need. There are a lot of ways you can be a help to this program including:
- Weekend food donations pick-up
- Weekend food delivery
- Food sorting into packages for each family
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with community donors
- Taking on a leadership role to help coordinate volunteer efforts
This is an opportunity for local volunteers to directly connect and communicate with fellow members of the community! Whether you’re available for one-time or ongoing assistance, we’re committed to finding the right opportunity for you.
Come help us get those in need empowered, smiling and healthier!
Apply and find out more at: http://fitandfoodconnection.org/make-a-difference/volunteer/
- Program Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- requires the use of your own vehicle, 18+