The Fit and Food Connection is a new non-profit serving people in northern St. Louis. We provide food assistance to low income families, and empower people to get healthy through free fitness and nutrition education.
We’re looking for hands-on local helpers with a passion for gardening to assist with our Community Garden Program. We have lots of way you can help, including:
- The Assistant Coordinator: Assists with garden development and sustainability. Will work with Co-Director to ensure forms and tracking are submitted by all volunteers. This individual will lead other volunteers and help make important decisions in the operation of the Organic Garden Program.
- This position starts in Feburary 2017 and will benefit from someone who has weekly availability, leadership skills, and garden knowledge. Come help us get those in need empowered, smiling and healthier!
Local, hands-on helpers: We’re looking for hands-on local helpers with a passion for gardening. Garden helpers work in the garden on days that best fit their schedules. Daily tasks include weeding, harvesting, planting and watering.
We'll need helpers starting in May 2017. Come help us get those in need empowered, smiling and healthier!
Apply and find out more by contacting Gabi Cole: email@example.com
- Resource Development / Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- flexible, local St Louis volunteers
- leadership, gardening experience
- St Louis Event Planner and St...
- Local St Louis Volunteer Chefs...
- Non-Profit Needs a Video Editor!
- Are you a marketing guru? We...
- St Louis Non-Profit's Fitness...
- Food Assistance Program Needs St...
- Non-Profit St Louis Community...
- Calling All Videographers and...
- St Louis Community Leaders and...