Benefits volunteering with us:
- Exciting chance to work with healthcare startups
- Fullfillment from mentoring
- Growth/Learning opportunity
- Portion of revenue (profit sharing) - for any new business brought by the employee
- Collaborative and teamwork
- Diverse responsibilities - Opportunity work on diverse projects (learn new things)
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Voice - share ideas/views
- Networking opportunity
We are 13,000-member community, with mission of becoming the premier place for digital health tech entrepreneurs; to innovate and build businesses that will solve healthcare issues, improve patient outcomes, and reduce costs in a meaningful and impactful way. The objective of HI is to develop resources and infrastructures that are necessary to identify early stage opportunities, cultivate and assist healthcare technology startups to create, validate and commercialize ideas.
We teach people with ideas on how to start and operate a startup company successfully.
Job Responsibility and Duties:- Mentors for accelerator program
- Sourcing and assisting in the evaluation of potential ventures.
- Facilitating relationships between ventures, corporate partners, and our network of mentors, advisors, investors, and technology specialists.
- Working closely with the entrepreneurs to ensure a productive accelerator experience.
- Collaborate with the startup team to create engaging content promoting the Accelerator, individual ventures or corporate partners.
- Helped the organization capital, raise fund.
- Business Analysis
- People Skills
- Business Development
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- We will work with your schedule
- Seeking volunteer for...
- Interactive social media marketing
- Non profit manager
- Graphic designer
- Community Outreach Manager
- Board Member Director
- Program Manager
- Mentors for Accelerator Program
- New Business Development
- Event planning and marketing
- Grants writer
- Content writer
- Events Volunteer
- Online Researcher