WhoWhatWhy, an up-and-coming non-profit investigative and analytical news site that specializes in responsibly tackling the many subjects and stories the mainstream media shies away from, is looking for an apprentice associate editor.
We’re seeking someone with a very strong command of syntax and style, who is highly organized, a self-starter, and a meticulous copy editor. You’ll help whip stories into shape, and keep our production pipeline going. Interest in and knowledge of news and current events necessary.
You will start out as an unpaid, flex part-time telecommute apprentice and after a suitable period begin receiving modest compensation. You will find the work gratifying and colleagues talented and supportive. Please thoroughly and carefully study our site, then show us and tell us why you’d be a good fit.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Apprentice Reporter
- Volunteer Manager
- Project Manager
- Social Media Content Manager
- Volunteer HR Manager
- HR Recruiter
- Investigate Threats to Democracy
- Apprentice Editor
- Marketing Representative
- HR Assistant (New York Base Only)
- Join Our Editorial Operations Team
- Recruiter with experience in...
- JFK Assassination Records...
- Business Analyst
- Social Media Marketing Strategist
- Operations Manager
- Experience Like No Other —...