Help us set up and take down decorations at our Annual Festival of Trees, a benefit for our Garden Street Campus. This event is held at the Claremont Country Club (5295 Broadway Terrace, Oakland, CA 94618) and all proceeds made go to our Garden Street Campus which has an emergency shelter and child development center.
Two shifts available: 8:30a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and 2p.m. to 3 p.m.
Morning volunteers will be helping set up/ decorate the room for our annual Festival of Trees. Afternoon volunteers will help take down decorations.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Child Care Assistant
- Help People Sign Up for Seasonal...
- Harvest Festival Helper
- Kitchen Assistant
- Help Distribute Christmas Toys...
- Computer Literacy Instructor
- Worship Band Members
- Administrative Aide
- ESL Teacher
- Thanksgiving Food Distribution...
- Guitar Instructor
- Resume Workshop Instructor
- Help with USDA food distribution
- GED Instructor
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Emergency Disaster Team Volunteer
- Bingo Assistant
- After School Program Tutor
- Fitness Instructor