Small Business Mentor in the Dayton Ohio Region
23 people are interested
Help make Dayton a better place to work and live by joining the Dayton SCORE team of couselors.
Our mentors and trainers help small businesses and nonprofit organizations with:
- Refining their new business concept
- Developing business plans, including market and competitive analysis, strategy development, and financial projections
- Managing people
- Preparing for obtaining financing
- Analyzing financing performance
- Managing cash flow
- Developing plans for improving sales
Other activities of our members include live training workshops, online and email counseling, marketing our chapter, raising funds, and chairing committees in marketing, recruiting and event planning. Opportunities to contribute on a regional and national level are also available.
Extensive training is available to help members refine their skills in mentoring, presenting, and managing.
We enjoy the contribution we make and the sense of teamwork that existing in our organization.
We'll work with your schedule.
Federal Building200 W. Second StreetSuite 104Dayton, OH 45402
- Resource Development / Management
- Performance Management
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Business Planning
- Human Resources Assistance
- Must be at least 30
- 6 hours per month