We are looking for a singing coach/teacher to work with a small group of children (ages 8-18) once a week or once every two weeks.
Days and times are flexible
All volunteers must submit an application, attend an orientation, and anyone 18 years or older must complete a background screening.
We are looking for flexible, positive individuals who are committed to helping children develop confidence and skills around music. Experience with children is not required, but it is a plus!
- Child Development
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- at least 4 hours a month
- Host Family Night at Warren...
- Teacher, Adult Life Skills Classes
- Evening Childcare @ Warren Village
- Holiday Party Childcare
- Housing Office Receptionist
- Adult Math Tutors Needed
- Dude Days at Warren Village
- Singing Lessons with Kids Club
- Pre-Med/Medical Professional...
- Community Nights at First Step
- Tutoring Adults
- Evening Child Care @ First Step