Program Coordinator Intern, Theater Programs
I'RAISE Girls & Boys International
We are seeking an energetic, creative and dedicated Program Coordinator Intern to assist in overseeing and managing the operationg of our Theater Programs!
Duties will include:
- Providing support and assistance to Teaching Artists
- Performing program evaluation of Theater Programs
- Coordinating Theater performances and events
- Maintaing records and databse of theater students
After 3 months of internship, opportunity to be paid at $20 hourly.
Interested? Email email@example.com today!
About I'RAISE Girls & Boys International
3640 White Plains Road, Bronx, NY 10469, US
I'RAISE mission is to raise, empower, and inspire minority youth to experience success and progress in all areas of their lives and to become successful leaders through raising and increasing self-esteem and self-worth.
- Mental Health Programs- Child & Youth Psychotherapy, Group Counseling, Art Therapy, Play Therapy
- Education Programs -College Impact Program, Genesis Tutoring Program
- After School Programs- Sports & Arts Afterschool (Basketball, football, dance, music, fine arts, chess, cheerleading),
- Community Performing Arts Program - Dance and Theater
- Mentoring - One-on-one or Group Mentoring
- Youth Self Care- Cosmetology program