We are seeking an energetic, creative and dedicated Program Coordinator Intern to assist in overseeing and managing the operationg of our Theater Programs!
Duties will include:
- Providing support and assistance to Teaching Artists
- Performing program evaluation of Theater Programs
- Coordinating Theater performances and events
- Maintaing records and databse of theater students
After 3 months of internship, opportunity to be paid at $20-25.00 hourly.
Interested? Email email@example.com today!
- Program Management
- Dance / Aerobics
- Youth Services
- Theater Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 15-25 Hours Monthly
- Previous experience in Theater and Program Coordinating
- Cheer Coach
- Black History Celebration Event...
- Program Coordinator Intern,...
- Program Coordinator Intern for...
- Center for Research & Training...
- Elementary Group Teacher
- Education Coordinator
- Big Brother/Big Sister Mentor
- Teen Group Specialist *Girls*
- Human Resources Assistant
- Public Relations Intern
- Grant Writer
- Marketing Specialist Volunteer
- Program Coordinator Intern and...
- Event Committee Planner