We are seeking an energetic, creative and dedicated Program Coordinator Intern to assist in overseeing and managing the operationg of our Theater Programs!
Duties will include:
- Providing support and assistance to Teaching Artists
- Performing program evaluation of Theater Programs
- Coordinating Theater performances and events
- Maintaing records and databse of theater students
After 3 months of internship, opportunity to be paid at $20-25.00 hourly.
Interested? Email email@example.com today!
- Program Management
- Dance / Aerobics
- Youth Services
- Theater Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 5-10 hours weekly.
- Previous experience in Theater and Program Coordinating
- Board Member/Board Leader
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Program Coordinator Intern,...
- Program Coordinator Intern for...
- School Social Worker
- Center for Research & Training...
- Summer Camp Counselor!
- Elementary Group Teacher
- Mother Daughter Retreat!
- Education Coordinator
- Executive Assistant
- Big Brother/Big Sister Mentor
- School Mentor Specialist
- Human Resources Assistant
- Public Relations Intern
- Grant Writer
- Macys Charity Day Community...
- Marketing Specialist Volunteer
- Event Committee Planner