A Place for Grace is a homelessness self-sufficiency support agency located in St. Cloud, FL. This organization helps the local poverty-stricken population get back on their feet by providing a hot meal twice a week, an emergency food pantry, case management services, GED classes and testing assistance, a professional clothing closet, and a thrift store. There are many different ways that you can help the clients that visit A Place for Grace:
- Help the unemployed find employment through mock interviews and resume help.
- Help GED students study to pass the GED test.
- Help serve the weekly hot meals on Tuesday and Saturday evenings.
Why volunteer with Volunteers for Community Impact? We provide training, a background check, supplemental insurance, and recognition to RSVP volunteers at no charge.
RSVP, a part of SeniorCorps, is America's largest volunteer network for people 55 and over, with more than 300,000 volunteers tackling tough issues in communities nationwide. RSVP shows you how you can apply the skills and wisdom you've acquired throughout your life to make a positive difference in the lives of others. RSVP is federally funded by the Corporation for National and Community Service.
- Adult Education
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- As little as one hour a week!
- ● Must complete a volunteer application and basic background screening prior to volunteering.