Youth Advocate Volunteers
54 people are interested
We are the only licensed youth shelter in San Bernardino County.
Our main concern is for the immediate well-being of our youth.
We strive to:
- Provide shelter services for youth 11-17
- Provide an exceptional program experience to help youth make better decisions
- Help teens identify permanent and healthy solutions
- Provide tools for parents to communicate with their youth
- Provide a nurturing environment for youth to grow
The role volunteers and interns play in making our program successful are numerous.
- Volunteers: The needs of many are met because of the volunteer sector. The impact of volunteerism in the non-profit sector is tremendous. Because of your generosity and commitment, we are able to offer our clients above and beyond that which we could offer without your kindness.
- Interns: The provision of services to our population is further enhanced by the education and experience of the intern. The impact of your participation in this program is remarkable. We are better able to provide excellent service due to the addition of education and experience brought by your individual input.
Benefits and value of volunteering or interning with Our House.
- Why should you volunteer/intern?
- Professional and educational experience
- Community health and public health
- Personal growth and self esteem
- To give back to the community
- Personal reasons and similar experiences to the population you’re volunteering for
- Civic responsibility
Join us, and help us help them.
We'll work with your schedule.
MentoneMentone, CA 92359
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Youth Services
- Crisis Intervention
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training