Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
At Our House, we understand that at times youth and their families may struggle with day-to-day life issues. Financial woes, substance abuse and everything in between puts pressure on many families. Often times there seems to be no hope for the family dealing with the pressures of everyday life. When youth are affected by these types of issues, it often leads to risky and even dangerous behaviors, such as running away from home. Our goal is to help youth remain physically, mentally, and emotionally safe. We provide a safe alternative to living on the streets or couch surfing. Family reunification is important to us. When safe and possible, we dedicate ourselves to providing the tools needed to help unstable family dynamics.
We are the only licensed youth shelter in San Bernardino County.
Our main concern is for the immediate well-being of our youth.
We strive to:
- Provide shelter services for youth 11-17
- Provide an exceptional program experience to help youth make better decisions
- Help teens identify permanent and healthy solutions
- Provide tools for parents to communicate with their youth
- Provide a nurturing environment for youth to grow
Our staff is committed to providing a structured, yet compassionate environment for youth.