* Engage and recruit mentors internally and externally
* Create and implement program processes and policies to support overall program objectives
* Engage schools and other partners as a means to strengthen the program
* Manage relationships between apprentices and mentors to promote strong relationships and applicable knowledge transfer
* Manage overall staff engagement and productivity by coordinating department work through the program
* Manage the program through performance metrics and report progress to major donors and stakeholders
Would prefer experience managing similar mentorship or counseling programs.
Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
Natural leader with ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results
High energy, can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get things done
Prefer 3-5 years applicable experience.
Bachelor’s degree and background in I/O Psych, HR,OB preferred but not required
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity!
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- TV News Producer
- Editorial Coordinator
- Donor Research
- HR Assistant (New York Base)
- Head of Apprentice-Mentorship...
- Apprentice Editor
- Newsletter Editor
- Donor Network Coordinator
- Publicity Strategist
- Basecamp Analyst
- Apprentice Reporter
- Business Analyst
- Election Integrity Reporter
- Fundraising Contact...