As a Senior Center Operations Volunteer, you can assist Older Adult Program staff with office operations and administrative support, including event preparation and resource organization. Help to make Community Thread's older adult programming run smoothly for local seniors!
- Help with administrative tasks including data entry and mail merges
- Support day-to-day operations of older adult activities
- Assist with various aspects of program implementation
- Help secure event equipment, set-up, and tear-down as needed
- Assist with other duties as needed
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Applications, especially Microsoft Excel
- Good organizational skills
- Possess good oral and written communication skills; comfort with making phone calls
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Willingness to work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Must be age 18 or older
- 2-4 hours/week; 12 week minimum commitment
- Flexible hours between 9 am to 4 pm from Monday-Friday
Volunteers must complete an application; we check references and complete a background check. A short orientation is also required. Contact us today to learn more about the application process!
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours/week; 12 week minimum commitment desired
- Be a Cribbage in the Schools...
- Use Your People Skills as a...
- Get Behind the Wheel: Become a...
- Use Your Organizational Skills...
- Help Your Senior Neighbors...
- Spring Event Planning &...
- Use Your Customer Service &...
- Volunteer with Our Young...
- Seeking a Graphic Designer
- Use Your Photography Skills to...