Looking for a professional and dependable individual to join The New Heights Educational Group.
The Virtual Development Director job duties will consist of, but not limited to:
- Oversee volunteers in the area of: Website Design/Development, Social Media, and other IT-Technical related tasks
- Assist with building partnerships and affiliate relationships and sharing information provided by NHEG through social media venues on a regular basis.
- Offer feedback on website design, IT infrastructure, etc.
- Other tasks as assigned
- A combination of education (Bachelor’s degree related to Business Management) and 1-3 years of related work experience.
- Experience managing volunteers (preferred)
- Experience with technology and working knowledge of web development (preferred)
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
IMPORTANT: Resume and three (3) References with email addresses are required for consideration
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com Please use the Subject Line: NHEG Associate Director (your name)
- Program Management
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- General Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 15 - 25 hours a week / flexible
- resume, three references, phone interview
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- Scholarship Researcher
- WordPress Expert Needed Urgently!
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- LMS Assistant/Classroom Building
- Program Developer
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Recognition Day Assistant
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Secretary/ Grant Writer
- Online Class Monitors
- Grant Writers