Do you love animals, especially sloths? Do you love the idea of conservation work? Do you dream about helping out a non-profit expand its operation and meet its vision of making this world a better place? Are you a talented marcom professional who wants to give back? If so, we need you!
The Sloth Institute Costa Rica (TSI) was founded in 2014 for the purpose of enhancing the welfare of captive and wild sloths through research and education and to collaborate with sloth rescue programs to assist with the care, raising and release of orphaned sloths. TSI is a legal non-profit in Costa Rica and fiscally sponsored by a US 501(c)(3) tax deductible non-profit. Our headquarters are located in the Manuel Antonio rainforest maritime zone property at Tulemar Gardens.
TSI has a three part mission:
1) RESEARCH of captive and wild sloths.
2) COLLABORATION with other institutions that work with sloths around the world.
3) EDUCATION to generate and disseminate responsible and balanced information about sloths to the public.
The Sloth Institute Costa Rica (TSI) seeks an experienced Virtual Marketing Communications Volunteer to create and execute the project plans for several exciting upcoming Social Media campaign ideas from the comfort of your home. You will work with the Executive Director who can assist with guiding this process; our team of virtual volunteers can also assist with the execution of the created plan. We estimate this project to take 3 months to complete, with a 12-15 hour a week estimated committment.
We are looking for a passionate, creative multi-talented, experienced professional to help us meet our marketing goals through the creation of these campaigns. This person must be dedicated to sloth/wildlife conservation. This person should have some graphic design experience as well as be an "expert" at social marketing and communications.
Description of Project Needs:
- Create and help coordinate the execution of several marketing campaigns (we have the campaign concepts); marketing calendar for the campaigns including campaign timelines, roles and responsibilities
- Facilitate the creation of any content needed for the campaigns
- Establish reporting metrics and performance goals for the campaigns
All applicants must be very organized, have a background in marketing, have excellent communication skills, a strong interest in animal welfare and conservation, be creative and a self-starter.
A background in marketing communications (mnm 2 years).
Knowledge of Microsoft Word programs and SM tools a must.
Term of Appointment: It is estimated that this project will take 3 months (at 12-15 hours per week).
Send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
Create a 2-3 minute video of why you would be a great fit for this post!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 24
- 12-15 hours a week
- See above.