Spectrum Generations is partnering with Legacy Corps, a program of Americorps, to enhance independent living for veterans and military families.
Legacy Corps Mission is to provide caregiver support to services by and for veterans and military members in order to decrease caregiver burden and stress and increase the potential of the caregiver to sustain the loved ones at home.
Legacy Corps Member Volnteers will,
- Complete 450 hours of service in one year
- Participate in 90 hours of training
- Pass Criminal Checks
- Provide Companship Care(no toileting, transfers or medication)
- Receive a $160.00 monthly stipend
- Education award of $1,115.15 upon completionof 450 hours of service
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours per week