Organization: Greater Washington Women’s Network, GWWN (an affiliate of the National Association for Female Executives), a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit. Read more about the organization below.
- Create a new web site from a temple.
- Administer web site content changes for various files (i.e. the home page, member page, member profile, upcoming events, member spotlight, committee changes, press release, newsletter, program calendar and etc).
- Create, develop, and manage content for organizational web presence (content management software experience required)
- Collaborate with board members, and team leaders ensuring information is accurate and updated timely
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, listservs, and events
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and references
- Track and report on all site metrics and volunteer hours
- Disseminates announcements on web site and send emails to subscribers.
- Prepare reports
- Showcase your skills and expertise
- Excellent career investment: groomed for next career development level
- Strengthen and enhance your skills
- Build your network
- Flexibility in working from home, no office site to report; however, some face-to-face meetings are required
- Gain visibility and creditable in your professional
- Priceless-sharing your talents and skills to make an impact and difference in other lives.
- Meet new people and networking with dynamic women and business professionals
- Keep current with new technologies
More about the Organization
GWWN promote and advance professional and business women through education, networking, community service, resources and youth development. GWWN is an organization to Learn-Share-Grow to develop your greatest potentials. It is operated by members and volunteers. There is not a salary staff
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Internet Research
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- For at least one year -Virtural hours
- U.S. Citizenship -Knowledge of web management-References and Interview