The Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) is pleased to be partnering with the Rock 'N’ Roll Denver Half-Marathon & 10K. MDA is looking for reliable and enthusiastic volunteers to help support Team Momentum, MDA’s charity team. Opportunities span across Friday, October 14 to Sunday, October 16.
1. Team Momentum Booth at the 2016 Health & Fitness Expo
We need your help distributing race packets to our Team Momentum participants, and chat with other race participants about our charity running program and distribute informational fliers!
- Friday October 14, 2016 - 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- Friday October 14, 2016 - 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Saturday October 15, 2016 - 9am - 1pm
- Saturday October 15, 2016 - 1pm - 5pm
2. MDA Team Momentum Team Dinner
As part of a Team Momentum amenity, we offer our participants and their families an inspiring team dinner to celebrate their accomplishments and get them ready for the race. We are looking for volunteers to assist in setting up and tearing down the event and assisting with event logistics and activities.
- Date/Time: Saturday October 15, 2016 - 3pm-7:30pm
- Location: Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, 1400 Welton St, Denver, CO 80202
3. Race Day Cheer Teams
Be part of the excitement that is the Rock 'N’ Roll Denver Half-Marathon & 10K by being part of an official Team Momentum Cheer Team! You will be along the marathon course and cheer on the Team Momentum participants as they go by! MDA will provide cheer signs and cowbells.
- Date/Time: Sunday October 16, 2016 - 7am - 11:30am
- Location: Downtown Denver - Along Race Course - Denver, CO (exact locations TBD)
4. Rock 'N" Roll Denver Pre/Post Tent
Assist MDA as we send our participants off to the start line of the Rock 'n’ Roll Denver Half-Marathon & 10K and/or be part of the post-race festivities that we will have for them and their families!
- Date/Time: Sunday October 16 th, 2016 - 6:30am - 11:30am
- Location: Civic Center Park
Please join us and support MDA Team Momentum. It will be a rewarding experience and we’d surely appreciate your help!
Please let us know you are attending by saying you are coming here, and if you are interested in learning more about volunteer opportunities with MDA Team Momentum. Contact: Emily Gaul, email@example.com or 267.994.8516.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Please commit to at least 4 hrs