On October 26, Bounty & Soul is gearing up to host Felicidad y Salud, a celebration of health and wellness and the rich culture of the Latino community in WNC. The event is all about showcasing the myriad of services and Spanish resources that are available to help support this community.
We are seeking a Spanish speaking yoga instructor to lead a class, or several small classes throughout the event that will be taking place from 4:30-7:30pm at Owen Middle School. This is a family friendly event with a kids area, food, music and various health & wellness resources that are available to Latino residenets throughout Western North Carolina.
- Fitness Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- UGrow Mentor
- Spanish Speaking Zumba Instructor
- Tuesday Market Volunteer
- Guest Health & Wellness Speaker
- Monday Market Volunteer
- Farm and Garden Gleaning Volunteer
- Thursday Mobile Market Volunteer
- Thursday Produce Sorting Volunteer
- Spanish Speaking Yoga Instructor
- Volunteer Driver
- Friday Mobile Market Volunteer
- Spanish Speakers for Health &...
- Cooking Demo Volunteer
- Friday Produce Sorting Volunteer