Volunteer To Help Beat Pancreatic Cancer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
24 people are interested
We are always looking for volunteers to contribute in our home office. We are in need of extra hands to help us with duties such as...
- inventory count and organizing
- packing & shipping goodies out
- regular letter mailings
- assisting any staff member with special projects
We manage all of our nation-wide races and events from our office and there is NEVER a dull moment here. Come get involved and join our team!
We are super FLEXIBLE and will work with your schedule. Ideally, we would like to secure one volunteer for each day of the week (Mon.-Fri) at approx. 2-4 hours.
This opportunity is ongoing and takes place in Seymour, CT.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
115 Main StreetSuite 1Seymour, CT 06483
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- We welcome any type of commitment- we're flexible!