Available Volunteer Opportunity:
Unload and Sort Donations
Duration: Wednesdays, 9:00am-12:00pm. Volunteers are needed to come weekly each month.
Depending on your tasks may include:
* Lifting up to 50lb boxes
* Help unload donations from truck to warehouse
* Help clean up warehouse and retail area
* Help sort and group donations
* Help pack donations
Impact: By serving with this volunteer opportunity, you will help children and youth achieve academic success, develop character and be supported through healthy relationships.
In order to volunteer you should be:
* A registered Urban Alliance volunteer (you will have a chance to register if you haven't already)
* 14 or older
* Able to lift up to 50lb boxes
* Prepared to comply with and submit information for a background check
* Willing to attend an orientation prior to volunteering
* Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
* Be organized and tidy
* Enjoy interacting with others
* Be reliable
* Be patient and honest
A background check will be required to be placed with this volunteer opportunity.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Are You Handy? Housing...
- Dietician/Nutritionist Needed!
- Consider Being an Administrative...
- Prayer Volunteers Needed!
- Provide Worship Music at...
- Do You Love Acting? Consider...
- Tutor and Mentor Students In...
- Help Clothe People in Need!
- Spanish Translators Needed!
- Greet Youth & Provide...
- Help Provide a Warm Meal to...
- Got Musical Talent? Help Provide...
- Volunteer at an After-School...
- Help Provide Intake Assistance...
- Help Advertise for...
- Bilingual Spanish and English...
- Help Sort Donations & Stock...
- Food Pantry Greeters Needed!
- Medical Students &...
- Medical Professionals Needed!