7 people are interested
Virtual Volunteer Marketing Manager/Mentor
ORGANIZATION: Thaddeus Resource Center
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
We empower girls and women to move from hopeless to hopeful!
The Thaddeus Resource Center is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to restore HOPE, inspire GROWTH, and EMPOWER girls and women through education, life skill development, workforce training, and other supportive services. We pride ourselves in having established a family-oriented culture that promotes open communication and collaboration through our values of Empowerment, Commitment, Hope, Compassion, Community, and Grace.
If you are looking to truly make an IMPACT, join our team and help us achieve our mission and vision of reaching our community of women, girls, and at-risk youth.
Description: The Volunteer Manager/Mentor will be responsible for mentoring the marketing and communications interns at Thaddeus. They will direct and lead planning, development and implementation of all of Thaddeus’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities.
- Directly supervise and mentor 5 to 10 interns on the Marketing Committee
- Oversee and assist in various Marketing processes, including but not limited to: community engagement, social media, website maintenance, newsletter, etc.
- Have completed a degree in Marketing or related studies
- 3-5+ years’ experience working in marketing and public relations
- Proficient computer skills, such HTML and web design along with Microsoft office
- Excellent with use of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Experience of using a CRM database, website CMS preferred
- Experience with Canva
- Possess strong personal integrity and ethical principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong organizational, problem-solving and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others
- Develop creative and new ideas
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
Time Commitment and Working Conditions:
The responsibilities for this role are performed 100% remotely
- Must be available for the following VIRTUAL weekly meetings:
- Weekly All Staff Meeting: Mondays 10 AM -11 AM PST
- Weekly Back-Office Meetings: Fridays 1:00 - 3:00 PM PST
*** We are an equal opportunity employer. ***
15 More opportunities with Thaddeus Resource Center
About Thaddeus Resource Center
Damien Avenue, La Verne, CA 91750, US
The Thaddeus Resource Center is a 501 c(3) non-profit organization whose purpose is to RESTORE HOPE, INSPIRE GROWTH, and EMPOWER GIRLS & WOMEN through education, life skill development, workforce training, and other supportive services.
Through our work, we hope to stop the downward spiral of at-risk and foster youth by providing them with valuable life, college and career development skills, they will be able to reverse their downward spiral so they can become our future leaders.
Our vision is to empower girls and women to move from hopeless to hopeful! We want to give teen mothers, single mothers, mothers of children with special needs, and mothers that are just in need the knowledge, confidence, and the opportunity to provide a better life for the next generation
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 24, 2023
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Market Research / Analysis