Help Euclid students become better readers!
Volunteer literacy tutoring program is expanding into Euclid!
In just a few hours per week, you can impact a young reader!
Opportunities available at Arbor; Shoreview; Chardon Hills and Bluestone Elementary schools.
Training provided. Tutoring occurs during the student's recess time, 2 times per week. Work one-on-one with students in grades K-2, on either Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays, between 10:45 am and 2 pm (depending on location)
Must attend mandatory trainings and be able to commit to tutoring from October -May , 2 days per week.
This is a program funded by the Corporation for National and Community Service, so the volunteer must be at least 55 years of age.
This is a great opportunity to make a huge impact on a child's future!
- Literacy / Reading
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 50
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per week; 2 days
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Love people and plants? Be a...
- Community Center needs your help!
- Help older adults learn computer...
- Help engage seniors
- Provide accounting expertise to...
- Assist the visually impaired!
- Ensure families receive food!
- Showcase Cleveland!
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Be a resource for others!
- Advocate for domestic violence...
- Spend some time with an elderly...
- Lovers of plants and children...
- American Culture Tutors needed
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Licensed Massotherapists and...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Arts Performance Lobby Assistants
- Cancer patients need your help!