Help Euclid students become better readers!
Volunteer literacy tutoring program is expanding into Euclid!
In just a few hours per week, you can impact a young reader!
Opportunities available at Arbor; Shoreview; Chardon Hills and Bluestone Elementary schools.
Training provided. Tutoring occurs during the student's recess time, 2 times per week. Work one-on-one with students in grades K-2, on either Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays, between 10:45 am and 2 pm (depending on location)
Must attend mandatory trainings and be able to commit to tutoring from October -May , 2 days per week.
This is a program funded by the Corporation for National and Community Service, so the volunteer must be at least 55 years of age.
This is a great opportunity to make a huge impact on a child's future!
- Literacy / Reading
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 50
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per week; 2 days
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Teach new families about the US!
- Help others search for jobs!
- Have a heart for those with...
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- Refugees need your help!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...