Lend a hand harvesting fresh produce at local farms! Bounty & Soul partners with Society of St. Andrew and sends volunteer groups and individuals to farms to gather produce for markets. This opportunity is on an as-needed basis and volunteers usually carpool from the Bounty & Soul office.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- UGrow Garden Mentors and Guest...
- St. James Produce Market Volunteer
- Guest Health & Wellness Speaker
- Blue Ridge Apartments Produce...
- Farm and Garden Gleaning Volunteer
- Caretaker for Latino Outreach...
- Swannanoa Produce Market Volunteer
- Thursday Produce Sorting Volunteer
- Spanish Speaking Yoga Instructor
- Spanish Speaking Volunteer for...
- Flat Creek Produce Market...
- Cooking Demo Volunteer
- Benevolent Committee Volunteer
- Sweet Potato Planting with...
- Friday Produce Sorting Volunteer