We’re looking for a driven Partner Relations Manager to join our team. We fully believe in AsylumConnect's ability to create meaningful, positive change in the lives of LGBTQ asylum seekers - but we can't do it alone. AsylumConnect proudly collaborates with a network of exceptional individuals and organizations to achieve our mission. We’re looking for a personable, organized, and hard-working individual to lead the effort to build our local partnership base in Philadelphia as our Partner Relations Manager (Philadelphia). In this role, you will work closely with the Director of Partnerships to cultivate local partnerships in Philadelphia that will allow AsylumConnect to successfully scale the AsylumConnect catalog to the Philadelphia area.
- Report (and work closely with) the Director of Partnerships.
- Lead the effort to identify and recruit new potential partners (local service providers, key stakeholders, local community members, governmental offices, national organizations, etc.) in the Philadelphia area.
- Assist in our effort to maximize the number of in-person referrals from local service providers in Philadelphia.
- Help us to optimize our online presence by increasing our number of online referral links. Reach out to local service providers and organizations in Philadelphia to link to/feature the AsylumConnect catalog.
- Update and keep track of signed memorandums of understanding (MOUs) with local service providers.
- Serve as the primary contact for our local partners in Philadelphia.
- Respond to the special needs and requests of local partners in a timely manner.
- Compile, write, and send monthly email updates of AsylumConnect's progress to local partners.
- Brainstorm creative ways to utilize our local partners'expertise and resources.
- Currently, living in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
- Interest/background in one or more of the following area(s): partner relations, capacity building, public relations, business administration, project management, proposals development.
- Ability to clearly articulate the mission and significance of AsylumConnect and the AsylumConnect catalog to prospective partners.
- Excellent interpersonal, research and communication skills.
- Exemplary professionalism, administrative skills, and follow-through.
1. Why AsylumConnect? What specifically about our cause resonates with you? (Maximum of 300 words)
2. Why are YOU the right person for the Partner Relations Manager (Philadelphia) associate position at AsylumConnect? This is your choice to convince us to give you the job. We’re looking for passion and creativity as well as exemplary understanding of and commitment to our vision and the job description. (Maximum of 400 words)
*Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers to the above application questions along with your resume/cv.
For more information, please visit the recruitment section of our website:
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Public Relations
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Looking for a minimum commitment through June 2018
- Candidates must be currently living in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area